March 06, 2012

First EVER review!

Hey Beauty Queens,
         So, I’ve spent the last couple of days rummaging around my room for things that I have loved or hated to review for you guys. Going through drawers and looking through cupboards. I know this should come naturally but I really wanted to wet your appetites with something. So, after a few nights of searching I finally decided on a product. So, without further ado, I give you, drum roll please, my FIRST review ever! The product I have chosen for my first review is something that almost every woman uses, so I thought it would be a good starting point. It’s none other than SCANDLEyes mascara from Rimmel London. As I searched through my drawers and makeup box I saw this bright orange tube staring at me and I thought to myself ‘this stuff is amazing…I should review this’. So, here I am telling you that I give this product an A+ in the lashes department. Why did I love this product so much? Well, I have searched far and wide for mascara that plumps and lengthens. I am a tough customer when it comes to mascaras. I usually will fall in love with a mascara fast, but fall out of love just as quickly. So far, in my search for the perfect mascara, this one has been the most consistent. My lashes looked luscious, dark and long. The brush is larger than normal but it doesn’t have plastic bristles which, in my opinion, can cause lashes to look spidery and separated.  What didn’t I like about it? Well, the flake factor is high. Although I do dislike the goopy line you get on your eyelids from some mascara that claim not to flake, I don’t care for the black flaking either. The Verdict? I say despite some minor flaws, that it’s overall amazing mascara.  It does exactly what it promises and that is a mascara you can respect. I say go buy a tube next time you’re in need of a new mascara and I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

I'm gonna trail off from the whole 'review' thing for a few. I have been keeping tabs on a youtube channel for the last couple months called cutepolish. If you haven't checked it out, you need to. She does some of the cutest nail designs around. My most recent fave it the tuxedo nails she recreated. Please check her out. :)



That’s all I’ve got for today guys. Hope you enjoyed my first post and I can’t wait for more to come. 
Hugs & Kisses
Sarah

P.S- I have applied the Gelish and I'm on day #3. No chips to report yet! :) Stay tuned for my review!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and your review! Keep it up OBQ ;-)
    ~ fadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Fadia! Can't wait to see where it goes. :)

    ReplyDelete