March 04, 2012

Working on it

Hey guys,
I am happy to annouce that I am working on my first blog post ever. I was going to post it today but my laptop died so I am blogging this from my Ipod he he! I am working on a review for a Rimmel london mascara and I spent a fortune on a new shellac-like product called Gelish. I will be posting some pics as well. This whole beauty blogging thing is actually exciting. It really makes me want to try new things so I can tell you guys how amazing/crappy products are. Also, part of blogging and exposing your feelings about certain things is constructive critism. Please feel free to comment on my posts if you share a differing opinion. People love to hear a variety of thoughts on a product. Anyways, Im off for now but stay tuned for upcoming reviews.

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment