April 06, 2012

Liquid Eyeliner- Yay or Nay?

Calling all Beauty Queens!

                   This is my first viewers opinion post, so I'm going to need your help! It's all about liquid eyeliner. I am a huge liquid eyeliner fan but I have met many people that actually shun liquid eyeliner at all costs. I actually had a lady say to me once, "do you want me to blind myself?". My answer to that question is "NO! If you shake like an old geezer than perhaps you would poke yourself in the eye and blind yourself. But no! I don't want you to blind yourself". (FYI: that wasn't my exact response. But I do have a flare for the melodramatic) I personally can't use a pencil eyeliner on my top lash line. It just doesn't look right and it's way too much work to blend it all. I say 'YAY' to liquid eyeliner!

What about you? Liquid eyeliner, yay or nay? The floor is yours Beauty Queens.

Stay Fabulous!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment