April 13, 2012

New Hair

Hey Everyone,

          Hope every ones week went well. That being said, I hope we all have a stellar weekend. :) So, I am trying to put the finishing touches on my vlog all about the sock bun. Hopefully it gets done this week. I gave my two weeks notice in for my one retail job (So excited!), so hopefully I can focus more on the blog in my spare time. Anyways, my point is, I want to post my vlog post asap. I'm using my sister as a model and she is being a little difficult. Ha Ha! No, she's actually being a very good sport, but we have both been crazy busy. But I promise to have the vlog up by next week. So, the other day while blasting Sargent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club band  by the Beatles and cleaning up my room, I looked in the mirror and realized that I needed a dye job and trim. So, I contacted my fab hairdresser at cutz to go and finally got it done today. Here are some pics:


Nice huh? Yeah, I love it too. :D This is the ombre look that seems so popular these days. I was going to darken it up but I happened to style it a certain way the other day and wanted to keep the ombre thing going on and I'm glad I did. Don't you love when you get your hair freshly done? Nothing boosts confidence levels more than a new 'do'.

In other news, I painted my nails (again!) I did the whole statement nail this time.

 What do you think? The colors used where both china glaze. The solid blue is For Audrey and the sparkly one is a color from the Prismatic Collection called Optical Illusion. FYI The Prismatic Collection is available at Sally Stores now! They have some really gorgeous colors to choose from. For Audrey was a huge color last year. Every time I went to purchase it, they had sold out. It's a very fun color for summer.

So, I have a few questions for you. What do you think of my hair? My nails? And the colors used? Oh, And will you be giving the Prismatic Collection a go? Hit up the comments Beauts :)
Hugs & kisses

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment