June 18, 2012

Mane 'n' Tail Shampoo

OK, so I know I just did a review like...yesterday, but I was talking with my niece today and she wants to grow her hair and I told her to try mane 'n' tail shampoo. She told me that her mom (my sister and hairdresser) had told her that mane 'n' tail shampoo is not good shampoo and discouraged use. So, I had to post a review. I am here to tell you that Sally's sell out of this stuff like it's going out of style. When I recommend it to skeptical customers they end up coming back for more or sending friends to give it a try. I don't think once that I have had a customer come back saying they didn't like it or that they wanted to return it. I usually get rave reviews.

Now, I personally use this product and I usually alternate between this one and bed head. Before I began using it, I was one of those skeptical customers who thought it was going to dry out my hair or that it was just a fad. My hair was dried and fried, I had bleached the crap out of it and it was cut into a pixie faux hawk at the time. I loved the hawk but really missed the good ol' days when I had long luscious locks and decided to grow it out. Let me tell you, that was no easy task. I'm sure alot of you readers can relate. You fry your hair to the point it stops growing? I can see you all shaking your heads. I had tried almost every product in the store and suddenly I came face-to-face with mane 'n' Tail. Do I try it? I looked at the price and at around $7 for a liter, I couldn't say no. I thought, 'what do I have to lose? My hair is as bad as it's going to get'. The first day I washed with it, I noticed a difference. My hair was easy to get through and something about it just felt healthier. My co-workers noticed a big difference in my hair. Now, alot of people claim that mane 'n' tail causes your hair to grow faster, it is true? Well, I wish I could say yes for certain but I can't. I feel like my hair did grow alot faster and my co-workers even noticed that it grew significantly. Whether or not it makes your hair grow faster isn't for certain. I think that is just really strengthens the hair which prevents it from breaking as easily. But I'll leave it up to you to decided whether is makes your hair grow faster or not.

One thing I think I would suggest is making sure your using a really good conditioner with it. If you use any shampoo without conditioner, your hair will end up straw-like. Conditioner is a very important step in making sure your hair stays healthy.

In other news, I did my nails yesterday and I have to say that I'm kind of in love with this manicure. It's called the Robin's Egg manicure and I got the idea off of a website called The Beauty Department . I can't stop looking at my nails! Here are some pics.




I used China Glaze- For Audrey with a Sally Girl gold sparkle. So simple, yet so chic. :)

Anyways, I'm out.

xo Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment