August 09, 2012

My Current addiction & things to come

Hey BQ's. Well, it's past 1 am and I'm up blogging. Do you see a problem here? But there is a reason I'm up so late these days and it's all about my new addiction. It isn't any new trend or anything and it's been around for a few years now. Are you ready for it? Drumroll, please. It's...YOUTUBE!!!!!! Ha ha! Told you it was none too exciting. Yes, so its Youtube. I have been addicted to watching hair and makeup tutorials. It's honestly such an addiction! Every night I either, check for updates on the channels I'm already subscribed too or try and subscribe to new channels. It's getting a little out of hand. ha ha! I keep watching these makeup tutorials and seeing all these products these people are using. Suddenly I'm thinking to myself, 'I NEED THAT!'. It could possibly make my shopping problem even worse buuut lets not think about that for now.

Anyways, after watching hundreds of videos I gained some inspiration for this blog. I am thinking of doing a monthly favorites video. Alot of vlogs I have been watching do these monthly videos featuring some products that they love at the moment. So, this is my new goal for the blog. I've noticed alot of people like to see things more than read them, so I think vlogging would help my blog gain more exposure. I have a few more things up my sleeve so, I'll keep you posted.

I am trying ever so hard to gain exposure for this blog. I have a favor to ask of anyone who is reading this blog right now. If you like this blog, please share it with friends and family. Thank you all so much for you support.

ta-ta for now!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment