November 27, 2012

Day off on Hump Day and I'm excited!!!

Hey Beauts,

         Well, it's finally here, the hump that we all just want to get over. I am off today and that makes me so happy. Although I will be running like a chicken with it's head cut off, I will be heading to either MAC or Sephora within the course of the day. I am on the hunt for a lavender blush (Yes, Lavender) and/or a lipstick from MAC called 'Rebel'. I saw it in a Youtube video and must have it. I unfortunately can't afford both (waaaaaaaah) but I will be purchasing one of them. I am planning on blogging and vlogging about some of my favorite fall blushes and lipsticks, so stay tuned for that. I love all of my viewers and member/subscribers (few that there are) and I hope my tips, tricks and reviews help you all out. Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment