December 12, 2012

Good things come to those who wait

Hello my pretties!

              I hope everyone is having an awesome week. I will be honest and say my week so far has been a bustito! My famjam was visiting last weekend and we are just recouping from that. I have also been super tired and from all my late nights watching all my mid-season finales...ugh! Anyways, before I forget, just wanted all of you peeps to know that my brother and his wife just announced that the are expecting their third child. How flipping exciting it that? I'm going to be an Aunt for the 6th time! Wow! That makes me sound old...for the record, My oldest three siblings are between 9 and 17 years older than me. I'm super excited! It's going to be a boy which, not going to lie, kinda bummed me out! I want more girls to glam out! Ah well, I will love the little monster just the same. :) Anyways, I just wanted to give you a heads up on some of the things i've got in store for the blog and Youtube channel. Here are some great topics to watch for:

  • Manicure essencials
  • Favorite Mascaras
  • Top 5 Nail Polishes
  • Winter hair survival guide
  • Favorite skin care products
Those are just a few things to come in the next little while. I am also proud to announce that I will be recording my first annual Nail Polish awards! What's my favorite top coat? Base Coat? Winter color? Summer color? Also, longest lasting polish, fastest chipping polish and favorite collection of 2012. So keep tabs on my Youtube channel for that, better yet, Subscribe so you don't miss a beat! I have been cutting back on my blogging and vlogging in hopes that I can actually get things done ha ha! But stay tuned for videos or blog posts atleast once a week.

Goodnight my loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment