February 24, 2013

Covergirl Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation Review

Woof! That was a mouthful! But yes, I shall quickly review the newest foundation to the covergirl line. I havent really been consistent with a foundation in a while but this one may have switched me. Let me explain...

Packaging:

This product comes in a 1 oz. glass bottle that sports a teal blue pump. Which makes it extra intriguing. I am defiantly a sucker for some good packaging and this defiantly caught my eye.

The Product:

I usually just pump a sufficient amount of product on my hand and then dip my buffing brush into it. The product isn't very thick but it isn't super runny either. It's is just right! Said the Mama bear. ha ha! I love the way that the product spreads and blends easily. Although I did find that I had to go in with a sponge in certain areas that seem to collect more product. That my friends...is my only complaint! :D

Coverage:

This product claims to be a primer, concealer and foundation all in one, hence the 3-in-1 part. And man oh man! Does it ever live up to it's name...This stuff covered everything. I have quite a bit of acne scarring and zits in general and this stuff really does live up to everything it says it will. I only have to use a little concealer under my eyes and I'm good to go. There are times that I need to cover a bit more so I just add more product where I need it. This also dries matte so there is almost no need for powder .

Would I buy this again? Heck yes! It is amazing and I say to give it a try!

1 comment:

  1. what color are you in the covergirl 3 in 1 foundation ??? i have a hard time to find my shade..and i saw that you are c2 in l'oreal foundation. i'm a c2 in l'oreal foundation too, so i thought maybe your colour can work for me :)

    ReplyDelete