February 05, 2013

Nail Envy Review

Hey Beauties!

I am sorry that I have been MIA for a bit and if you watch my newest Youtube video you will get a little insight as to why. I will post a link at the end so you guys can watch it. But on to bigger and better things. I have for you all a review of OPI Nail Envy. Now, I know that this isn't a new product on the market but it is certainly new to me. What made me decide to give it a whirl is a post I saw on Pinterest showing a picture of the nail with and without Nail Envy. The first picture is the nail that is flat and easily broken, the second is a picture of the nail with a strong curve which makes it harder to break. This stamped an impression in my head.

So, this product is alittle on the pricier side for a nail strengthener. It retails for about $15 at local beauty supply stores. It has a milky color and is sported in a signature OPI bottle. After application, I noticed right away that it had strengthened my nail. My nail appeared thicker and harder to bend. After a few days my nails still stayed strong and my manicure lasted alot longer. So, my nails defiantly stayed strong and my mani lasted. I give this product an A+. I will be buying it again!

Hope this helped you guys out and thanks for reading.

Stay tuned for more blogs soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment