July 02, 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoos- Review

Been a long time, I know and I am sorry to all my loyal readers but I have just been uber crazy busy lately and haven't had time to sit down and write a post in a while. I have done a ton of videos over the last little while and if your interested in seeing them, visit my youtube channel, The Pretty Pauper on Youtube.

Anywho, I'm here to give you an honest-to-goodness review of some of my new favorite products, the Maybelline Color Tattoo cream shadows. These bad-boys come in a variety of colors and the claim to last for 24 hours. But do they? Well, keep reading to find out.

Colors
35- Tough As Taupe
These cream shadows come in about 10 or so different shades. I had heard good things and was looking for an everyday shadow that would give me that 'I tried' look for work. The first one I picked up was the shade 35-Tough as Taupe. The color is some what of a browny-purple shade and looks great with a black gel liner layered on top.


20- Painted Purple
This next color I purchased what more so of a trend buy. I first saw it on Leighton Meester on gossip girl. It was a vibrant purple shadow with no liner and big lashes. I loved this look and decided that this would be the shadow to do it! The shade is 20-Painted Purple. 








55-Inked in Pink
The next shade is a pretty metallic shade that looks great with an intense black liner. The shade is 55-Inked in Pink.

 The final and most recent color I have purchased is 50-Pomegranate Punk. This shade a dark lightly frosted brick color.
50- Pomegranate Punk

Application
The color pay off for this guys are not bad, some better than others. Out of all four the best pay off comes from shade 35-Tough as Taupe. The color makes a great everyday shadow. These also blend really well. I usually apply using a flat shadow brush to my lids and use a fluffy crease brush to blend out. This is usually super easy and I apply all four in this manner.

Price
These can range from $6-$8 depending on where you go. I picked them up at Walmart for $6.49.

Worth the Hype
Heck Yes!!! I am so in love with these guys. They are super easy to apply and they help my makeup stick better. They also prevent that horrible gel eyeliner lid line. I wouldn't say they last for 24 hours but they defiantly last my whole work day. They are creamy, vibrant and are easy to apply.

All in all, I give these guys an A+!!! Go out and get them.

Thank you all for reading and don't forget, like my up on facebook and follow me on Instagram!!! Also, please take a moment to subscribe on Youtube for tutorials, favorites and hauls.

Love You all!!!

XXO Sarah

Note: I am not sponsored or Paid for this review. These are my opinions and not that of the manufacture. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment