August 11, 2013

Review: Clean & Clear Morning Burst Gel Moisturizer

Hello Beautiful,

        Yeah, I'm talking to you ;) How are y'all doing? Hope everyones weekend was fabulous and you all are ready for the week at hand. I, for one, had a great weekend. On Saturday I had a great afternoon picnic with a bunch of friends and then headed over to a local jazz festival. Then just vegged out today. It felt great and I am ready for my week!!! I wanted to give you guys a review on a product that I was super excited about from Clean and Clear called Hydrating Gel Moisturizer. The reason why I was excited about this was because I find moisturizers really heavy on my acne prone skin and wanted something a bit lighter. This really intrigued me because of the fact it's a 'gel'. So here is what I thought of it...

The Product
This comes in a 84ml tube and sports green to white ombre affect.   

The Promise

This product promises a light-weight, non-greasy facial moisturizer that will leave your skin replenished. It also claims to be formulated with water and not oil with blends of cucumber and green mango extracts, leaving skin fresh without clogging pores. It also claims to cool on contact and leave skin feeling fresh.

First Impression
 I usually wash my face before bed because through the night the skin heals and therefore it needs to be clean. After washing with my facial wash in the shower, I toned, applied serum and then finally this moisturizer. I squirted it on my hand and it had a cloudy look to it. I dotted it on my 5 points (forehead, cheeks, chin and nose) and then started to rub in. It felt light and fresh bust still felt like it was moisturizing. It didn't feel sticky or icky but felt nice and smooth.

Throughout the Day
I never once noticed it getting oily or greasy while going on throughout the day. It continued to feel cool and soft throughout the day.

Final Word
I actually really love this product!! I am so impressed by the feeling and overall power of this product. I also feel like it helps my makeup apply better. It helps to smooth out my overall makeup. I will continue to use this and will be buying it again.  

So, there you have it! Have you tried this product? Like it? Hate it? Any suggestions for a light gel moisturizer I should try?

Hope you all have a fantastic week and I'll see you next week!

Sarah XXO

Please Note: I am not sponsored or affiliated with any of the companies mentioned about. These are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment