September 03, 2013

My date of return will be...

Hey Lovlies,

       Well, I am enjoying my 'time off' from the blog and I have been accomplishing alot. I just wanted to give you a quick update and let y'all know when you can expect a new post. But first, I want explain a new blog plan. This will be the blog schedule that i am going to try my hardest to stick to:

Tuesday - Review
Thursday- Tips or Tutorials
Saturday- Fashion Post

I am going to try and get my next post up on Tuesday, Aug. 17th. I am going to my friends cottage next week and i plan on blogging on my other blog about the excursion. If you have any interest in hearing all about it, hit up my other blog by clicking here: Shoes, Shopping and debt collectors .

That's it for now folks and see you in a few weeks.

Muah!
XO Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment