November 26, 2013

Welcome to all my new followers ♥

Hello Loves,

            This is just a quick post to welcome my new followers and subscribers. Yesterday I posted on facebook and instagram advertising my blog. I will be honest in saying that i have been super shy about people watching my videos and reading my posts. It has been a hardship for me to wave my flag and let everyone in on my secret. The few people who did know told me that I should let people know and to put myself out there and I am so glad I did. I have received tons of love and support and continue to receive positive feedback. I want to thank each and every one of you for all the love. I wish I could give each one of you a big hug and smooch. Please continue to read, comment and let me know what you want to see. Don't forget to share this with all your friends and fam as well.

Thank You all so much again for taking the time to read this post.

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment