January 17, 2014

Beauty Haul 01/16/14 ♥

Hello Beautiful People,

      Hope everyone a fantastic week and are ready to head into the weekend. I know I am...phew! So in light of 'payday' and since I haven't treated myself in a while, I decided to go shopping. I was planning on buying clothing but couldn't find much of anything so I settled for some makeup I have been wanting for a while. I was going to film a video but since my editing program is being douchy, I decided to just blog it. So, here is my little beauty haul.



 

 

 Rexall Pharma Plus

First place I headed was Rexall Pharmacy. I went there for a particular reason and this was it...

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
 I have heard a ton of things on Youtube about this highlighter and I have been debating whether or not to buy it and I cracked. $36 later...it was mine!!! This is a finely milled campaign (champagna...lol) colored highlighter. It is amazing for all skin tones. These pictures don't get the true color of this product but I hope to do a blog review about it soon.








 
Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation
I have also been hearing alot about this lately too and I thought I would try it. It is a medium coverage mousse foundation
that is supposed to stay matte all day.

Sephora





Hourglass Veil
This a product I have been pondering to buy for a while and I decided to buy the small travel size form before I invested in the full size ($60) version. This primer is meant to do alot of things, including hiding wrinkles and pores. I'm always on the hunt for flawless primers. This one was $21 CAD.









Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in 'Native'
These lipsticks get so much hype on Youtube, so I ofcourse, I had to try it (Youtube will be the death of my wallet).  I got the
color 'native' because I have been on the hunt for a good nude lipstick. Again, the picture makes this look super pink but it's more of a pink-toned nude. I will be doing a post regarding it soon! These cost $26 CAD.

Anastasia Brow Wiz in 'Brunette'
I have already purchased one of these before and I loved it!!! I previously purchased this is 'Ebony', I love it but I needed a lighter shade for certain days. These run for $27 CAD.

So, that was my little beauty haul today. Hope you all enjoyed! If you want to know any more info about a certain product, comment below!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment