February 05, 2014

Physicians Formula Super CC+ Powder ♥







Hello Beautiful People,

   
         Here I am yet again with a review. Today's review is all about the new physicians formula CC powder. I will be honest in saying that I don't typically buy PF because I find it a little expensive for my taste. I have purchased a few products but not many. When I saw this new line of products I was very attracted to the packaging, I am such a sucker for pretty marketing. These products sport a stark white casing with silver and hot pink detailing. This line also includes a CC cream and a concealer.



              Out all of the new products this one stuck out to me because of its claims. This powder is tri-colored, which means that is features pink, yellow and green pigments mixed into a skin colored powder to help correct the skin tone. The pink helps to brighten, the yellow helps with dark circles and spots and the green helps neutralize redness. This CC Powder also features a Broad Spectrum sunscreen w/ an SPF 30. It is also supposed to reduce the look of wrinkles and age spots. As always with Physicians Formula it is Fragrance, Paraben and gluten free! It's also hypoallergenic for you guys with sensitive skin. This product comes with 0.3 oz, a brush and mirror and costs about $22 CAD.

               So does it deliver all of it's claims? In my honest opinion, Yes. I usually use this powder to set my foundation and concealer. The first time I used it, I noticed that it brightened my skin and really helped to conceal redness from my acne. It also helped to neutralize the dark acne scaring on my cheeks. I apply this with a large powder brush (The Real Techniques Powder brush to be exact) and gently pat and swirl a generous amount on my skin. I do notice quite a difference when I forget to use this product.  The pigments of pink, yellow and green are very subtle so you don't see casts. I suggest really taking this powder under the eyes because it really helps to brighten and lift those dark circles.

               There it is! I hope you all enjoyed this review. Please let me know below if you have tried any of the PF Super CC products and how you feel about them! I'd love to know.

Until Next Time...

**Disclaimer** I purchased this product on my own. These were NOT sent to me by manufacture. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review. The opinions expressed are that of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment