June 01, 2014

40 Beauty Questions TAG! ♥

Hello Beautiful People, 

    I have been wanting to film a tag video for my channel for a while but have not had the opportunity lately. So I thought I would do a post instead. Here goes nothing:

Here are the questions:

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
I wash my face every night before bed and in the morning with a wipe.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)  
I have oily skin with a few dry spots.
-What is your current facial wash?
 I am using the St. Ives Green Tea Cleanser
-Do you exfoliate?
About twice a week, yes.
-What brand do you use?  
St. Ives green tea scrub
-What moisturizer do you use?
 I am currently between the Clean and Clear Gel Moisturizer and Josie Maran 1005 Argan Oil
-Do you have freckles? 
Nope
-Do you use eye cream?
 Sure do :) Never too early folks.
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
 Yes
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
 Honestly, my foundation changes on the daily. Some of my current faves are Revlon Colorstay mousse, L'Oreal True Match, Covergirl 3-in-1 Stay Fabulous
-How about concealer?
 Between MAC Pro Longwear and hard Candy Glamoflage
-Do you know your undertone color?
Yes, Warm or yellowish
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I like them sometimes, but I rarely wear them because it is a true struggle for me to apply them. If I do get them on, I usually rip them right off cuz they just don't look right.
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but do I?  Not so much, in my viewpoint, unless it is too dry to use, i will continue to use it. 
-What brand of mascara do you use?
Too many to name. 
-Sephora or MAC?
I enjoy both but I'm gonna go ith Sephora on this one. They have way more selection.
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
 Not Currently.
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Real Techniques Brushes, The Beauty Blender, my clean fingers
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Sometimes, yes. 
-For the face?
Sometimes.
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
 Rose golds, bronzes, golds. They compliment my blue eyes.
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Usually liquid or gel
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
On the odd occasion but mostly with my mascara wand. OOOUCH!
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I do not use them often.
-Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes
-What is your favorite lipstick?
I think it would have to be MAC Ruby Woo. I love reds!!
-How about lipgloss?
I wear it rarely to be honest.
-What is your favorite blush to use?
Ohh this is another hard one. I love my Nars Orgasm but I also love my Hard Candy in Pin Up.
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Nope.
-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Love!!!
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I have a few times.  
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
No, Youtube is a free makeup class. Save your money. 
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I hope not. lol
-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Heavy eyes, bright lips and a bad complexion. There is nothing wrong with the first two, but make sure your skin a flawless. 
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I am very open minded with makeup colors.
-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Megan Fox, Dita Von Tease, Katy Perry
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Foundation, my skin needs to look good.
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
 Yes, I have.
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Depends on the day. 
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I am a huge fan of Revlon, they are super consistent. I trust all their products. 
-What do you think of Makeup?
Makeup is great but it should never mask your beauty. Makeup should only enhance the beauty that you already have... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment