September 12, 2014

Makeup for Teenagers ♥



Hello Beautiful, 

      I'm literally just about to wind down for the night and I thought I would share a quick post with y'all before I call it a night. First off, let me say that I just gave myself a gel mani and it looks mint. I used Gelish in a dark teal color called Garden Teal Party. Doesn't that name just make you want to die of cuteness? Anyways, today's post is all about makeup for teenagers. My niece ventured over here today and we decided to play with her makeup look. The finished product was nice and fresh and really fit her age. This post might be helpful for those mom's out there who may have a teen who wants to experiment with some makeup. 


So this is my niece Cheyenne, 



For here skin we used a few different products and high ends. I will give you drugstore dupes for the high end products. 

Face (in order of application):
Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer, Rimmel London Matte BB Cream in light, Hard Candy Glamoflage Concealer in light, Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Concealer in Fair (undereye highlight), Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder, Hard Candy Blush in Pin-Up, TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer.

Eyebrows: 
Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium Deep (Femme Couture Tinted Brow Gel), Real Colors Brow Zing

Eyes: 
Elf Brown Palette, Dark brown in crease, light shimmery brown on lid, bone color on brow bone, Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (L'Oreal Voluminous)

Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in Demure



Hope you enjoyed this simple and sweet makeup look. Let me know what you want to see next. 

Until Next Time...


No comments:

Post a Comment