October 17, 2014

D.I.Y TEA TREE OIL TONER


Hello Beautiful, 

         Today I am going to give you a super easy and quick recipe for my current toner. When I say the words easy and quick, I mean it. This toner works best for oily or blemish prone skin types. Because it uses tea tree oil it works as an anti-bacterial to help fight new breakout and because it uses witch hazel it helps dry out the skin a bit and helps swelling to subside. 

Recipe

  • I bottle of witch hazel (I purchased this 473 ml. bottle from Target for a mere $3 CAD)
  • 10 drops of pure 100% Tea Tree Oil (I purchased mine at whole foods for $8 CAD)

 
 All you need to do it drop 10 drops of tea tree oil in your bottle of witch hazel. Note: If you have extremely sensitive skin, then I suggest diluting this with distilled water.  Give er a shake and voila! You very own homemade toner! I usually apply this with a cotton round after washing my face and follow up with a moisturizer and eye cream. I find this really helps to keep my acne at bay and under control. It is also natural which is also a bonus. I hope you enjoyed this quick post and let me know if you give it a try.

Until Next Time...




No comments:

Post a Comment