January 10, 2015

A Few Beauty Favourites To Share


1. Too Faced Hangover RX Primer - I use this lightweight primer as a moisturizer before makeup. It creates a nice dewy finish under your makeup for the day.

2. MAC Face and Body Foundation - This foundation is feather light and buildable. This foundation has a light dewy finish but set it with powder and you have a matte finish. When this foundation sets, it lasts forever. A great summer foundation.

3. The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer - My Holy Grail highlighter. This foundation is a highly pigmented, champagne highlighter. This gives a light glow to even the fairest skin.

4. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - I have had this palette for a while now and I literally use it everyday. My favourite colours are Limit and Nooner.

5. Coastal Scents 6 Contour Palette - This palette is dirty cheap and it great for a contour beginner. Even though these guys are cheap, they are extremely pigmented! They are also matte so they create a natural light contour.

6. Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara - My absolute favourite mascara!!! This guy is they most expensive mascara I own, but it is worth every penny. Gives great volume and length without alot of clump. LOVE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment