March 31, 2015

Getting Candid- 10 Weird Things about Me

Hello my little chocolate eclairs,
        

 Today I am getting personal so you guys can get to know The Sardines a bit better. Most of us have something weird about us that we usually tend to hide. HA HA!  So, here is me opening up my heart to y'all and giving you 10, count em, 10! Weird facts about me. Let's do this, *deep breath*.

1. I like the smell of anything made of sponge/foam. Yes, you read that correctly. I like foam, like foam rollers, foam mattress pads, foam ANYTHING. I have been caught sniffing foam rollers more than once. Usually this ends with the person walking away slowly and pretending that they didn't see it. Ha!

2. I am scared of seeing things underwater. I am not sure how this started, to be honest. They say any sort of phobia is stemmed from something, but I have no idea how this came about. When I go to the zoo, you will not get me into those observation tunnels. LOL

3. I am obsessed with vacuums. Yes, vacuum cleaners, vacuum smells (safe to say, I have a thing for smells), vacuuming things.

4. I have not gone nail polish free in 4 years. I cannot remember the last time I had 'naked' nails. I just feel like when my nails aren't painted, they get snagged on things. I just feel like things run smoother when my nails are painted.

5. I cannot turn my sarcasm off. I am really bad at holding my tongue when it comes to sarcasm. Sometimes, I don't even realize I am doing it...until someone gets offended. Maybe I should just change it to, I offend people without even realizing.

6. When it comes to men, I have no type. I like what I like. I don't really find one type of guy attractive. Also, when it comes to guys, if I am going to ever like you, in a romantic way, I usually know my atleast the 2nd time meeting you. The odd occasion it takes 3 time.

7. When watching a movie, if the actors are kissing and there are people in the room, I can't look at the screen. I guess this stems from me being a really private person. I don't care for PDA.

8. I have never been on a plane. Yup! I am 25 and never been on a plane. I don't even know how I'd react! Like, turbulence.. ?

9. Sometimes, I google slang words that I don't understand, because I'm afraid to ask. Words like 'Swag', yeah, I had to google that one. Is that so weird?...I'm old. 

10. I must have a bath or shower before bed! Even if I had one before I went somewhere that night, I have to take a bath or shower before I put my Pj's on.

So there you go! I know there are probably weirder things out there that people do (seriously, just watch any episode of My Strange Addiction) but I wanted to get candid with you guys. Hope you enjoyed. And let me know some weird things about you, if you dare.
Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment