March 29, 2015

Spring 2015 Nail Polish Haul



Hello Loves,
     First off, if you follow me on Instagram, I did post saying that I was going to be posting a spring makeup look. Unfortunately, this week has been horrible, lots of family things that have prevented me from posting. I am still unsure if I will be posting that blog yet but in the meantime, here is a spring nail polish haul for you.
I just cleaned out my nail polish collection and I needed some fresh colors to paint on the digits. So here we go ;) oh, yeah, before we begin, I just want to say that all these shots were taken in my new DIY lightbox. Hope you enjoy!!

China Glaze Gelaze (Needs a LED light to cure) Left: Too Yacht to Handle, Right: That's Shore Bright

China Glaze- Bottoms Up

China Glaze- Son of a Peach

China Glaze- Lotus Begin

China Glaze- Highlight Of my Summer
Orly- Key Lime Twist LE



Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment