April 06, 2015

March 2015 Favorites

Hello my chicken nuggets,

              The last few months, not much has changed in my beauty regime. But thankfully, in March, I got my hands on some awesome products that I really want to share. I didn't use a tons of new products some you may or may not see a few old friends in this line up. So, let's go...

             Tarte Tartelette Palette
This has been by far my go-to palette last month. It features 12 neutral matte shades that can go with any skin tone. This palette took me from day to night and made my blue-green eyes pop like nobodies biz. 




L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation
I got this dewy foundation in 1-2 N for my fair skin, but I will say it turns out a bit dark for me. Other than the fact, I am super happy with this foundation. I love the coverage it gives while keeping my skin fresh and dewy looking. 



Hard Candy Blush Crush Blush in Living Doll
I have talked about this blush one too many times, I know, but it is just such a perfect blush for spring. This blue-toned pink gives a gorgeous pink flush with a touch of shimmer. I skipped the highlighter on any days I used this bad boy.



Maybelline Master Precise Drama Eyeliner
This has been my favorite eyeliner pen in the last few years and I always end up back at it even when I try something new. It is super duper precise which makes it super easy to create the perfect cat eye flick. 



Duo Lash Adhesive
Last month, was false eyelash month and thanks to this glue, they stayed in place all day. I used the clear which did give a bit of residue so I needed to fill with some eyeliner. Other than that, this glue rocks my socks.




That's it for my March favorites! I hope you enjoyed and let me know in the comments what some of your favorites last month were. 

Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment