April 10, 2015

Products Worth The Splurge

Hello my coco puffs,

         So, I have a secret, I love drugstore makeup as much as the next guy, but I also have some splurge-worthy products that I could not replace with a drugstore dupe. I have tried so many dupes in my makeup junkie years and I have not found anything I like as much as these guys. I think sometimes, things are worth the splurge. And despite what they all say (Especially men), there is nothing wrong with splurging once in a while. Let's begin kids...

The Naked 3 Palette-$70

I do not care what anyone says about there being a million dupes for this palette. There no dupes for the quality for these shadows. Being a girl who often skipped shadow all together, when I splurged on this palette, my life changed. Not only are the colors gorgeous, but they apply like literal butter. They blend like a dream and give off a lovely pigment. 


Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara-$30

Personally, I find the name of this product extremely unnecessary but the product itself is phinominal. The Packaging it's self is worth the splurge. This mascara packs your lashes with jet black, volume boosting, mascara and I absolutely love it! 


Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz-$27

It took me forever to buy this brow pencil, but since buying my first one last year, I have gone through 3. This ultra-thin retractable pencil mimics hair strands and doesn't give off an overpowering color. I tried a few 'dupes' but so far, nothing does the job quite as nicely. Alot of people say the Maybelline Brow pencil is a dupe for this but, personally, I find the tip of that pencil far too rounded verses the ABH Brow Wiz' pointed end which mimics hairs. 


Benefit Erase Paste

This peach-toned under eye concealer is perfect for covering those blue-toned dark circles. This products has a very moist consistency that sheers out really nicely. What I like best about this concealer is how moisturizing it is, unlike other undereye concealers, it doesn't look as dry and flaky as the day goes on. I would suggest setting this lightly with powder. 



Tell me some of your splurge-worthy products below!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment