May 03, 2015

Saturday Adventure Blog - May 02/15 (Bonus Blog!!)


Hello Friends,

        What a glorious day it was to be out and about doing some of our favorite things. The sun was beaming, the air was crisp and warm. I was wearing shorts and my pasty, chubby gams were blinding everyone LOL. But I really could care less. I was in my happy place and ready for an adventure.

First things first, we decided to hustle our way up to a local farm about 20 minutes away from our house. It's a great little farm that gives you free new pace in life and it's not even far from the city.




They have an adorably little shop with tons of hidden gems to buy. They also have a great little cafe that features products made on site. They have a great assortment of local made products as well. Ofcourse, I had to get a few treats. I got a leek & parm Croussant and a Pecan tart. They both tasted divine!


The second leg of our Saturday adventure took us to Brant street in Burlington. We hit up a small meat market and then head over to a local gem, Kelly's Cupcakes. I have never tried this bakery before but everytime I drive by it, I drool over how adorable it is. They feature gluten free and vegan products. Apparently, the owners have been on a few canadian talk shows. 



Ofcourse, we had to grab some to "taste test" ;) By the recommendation of the lovely lady who helped us, I got the Dolce Du Leche, I have to be honest in saying I was not overly impressed. But the two coconut ones we fabulous! I will go back again, even just for the atomphere.




Hope your Saturday's were as fabulous as mine! 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment