September 30, 2016

I Challenge You...

Hey friends,

       I know it has been a hot minute since I last came on and had a chit chat with you guys. I also know I have not filmed in a while which I am working on as we speak.

       To spare the details of what has been happening around here lately, I thought I would create a challenge for everyone, including myself. Lately I have been under some severe stress and I have been trying to come up with ways to calm myself down and get a better sleep at night. So, here is how I am challenging myself for the next week and if it all works out, then maybe I will make it a part of my regular routine. I usually don't end up in bed till 12 am and that is just nuts. My brain is a ways on and it never stops thinking. I think alot of the blame goes to social media. I am usually on my phone until I set my alarm and go to sleep. I have decided that around 10 pm it shall be my wind down time.

      I plan on putting my phone somewhere that I won't go to check it and starting my evening routine. Having a bath/shower, cleansing my face, steeping some bedtime tea and then reading a book or watching a calm movie.

        I am really hoping this helps me feel more calm and relaxed and will make life a bit less crazy. So here is the kicker...

I CHALLENGE YOU!!!!!

Step away from the phone, take a bath, drink some tea and catch up on some good ol' fashion reading.

If you decided to participate in my challenge, let me know how it worked out for you. I plan on posting an update here after my week is up.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment